Senior Credit Controller
Fantastic opportunity, Birmingham City Centre. Senior Credit Controller - £25-£28k
Hays Credit Management is working closely with one of its most prestigious clients, as they look to take on an experienced Credit Professional into their growing Credit team. This organisation is a huge multinational who's operations in the UK have increased dramatically over the last 5 years and thus are looking to expand their Birmingham office.
The team in Birmingham look after all National accounts in the UK with annual turnover over £1 billion.
Your new role
As a Senior Credit Controller you will be responsible for a key ledger consisting of some of the companies larger client accounts. You will support the Credit Manager to ensure services are delivered to a consistent high quality, ensuring invoices are correct and queries are dealt with both professionally and promptly.
Your duties include:
- Chasing arrears and tracking payment dates.
- Agreeing repayment plans with clients.
- Taking correct legal procedures and escalating issues to solicitors and bailiffs.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly Credit Reporting pack.
- liaising internally with the operations and sales team to ensure policies and procedures are being met.
What you'll need to succeed
- Studying towards AAT, ACCA, CIMA or CICM.
- 5+ years in Credit Control.
- Fast learner on ERP systems and strong Excel Skills (vlookups, pivot tables)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78775797