Multi Skilled Shift Engineer
We have a brilliant opportunity in the Hampshire area for a multi skilled engineer to join a well-established FMCG/Food Manufacturer. You will be reporting directly to the Engineer Manager and will have the responsibility to ensure daily operations run accordingly, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE. You must be willing to work within a team and also capable to work independently on the duties expected.
Benefits of the role
- Working for a large National company with a good reputation.
- The opportunity to work your way up the career ladder and progress within the business.
- An attractive starting salary with a 6 month review to increase your pay.
- You will be working in a friendly meritocratic environment where manager promote and reward employees based on performance and work ethic.
About the Job
- You will need to facilitate a speedy response to all plant stoppages and plan/implement modifications to new and existing equipment.
- You will have to ensure the PPM schedules are maintained in accordance with the current requirements.
- You will need to be proactive in ensuring that the Health and Safety legislation is met.
- You should be familiar with mechanical/electrical systems.
Are you the right person?
If you have a history of working within the food or FMCG industries, we are looking for someone who possesses good interpersonal and team skills, complemented with a high level of multi-disciplined technical aptitude. You must be capable of effectively identifying and proactively resolving complex technical issues. Also do you have the ability to think analytically and innovate to achieve goals?
If you are willing to learn new skills and develop your knowledge within the industry then please apply or get in touch with Wayne Hobbs on 01733 391 515.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78923692