New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Senior to join the team based in Leicester. Joining on a part time permanent basis, working approx 20 hours per week (split over 3 or 4 days to suit the candidate), you will receive a competitive salary which will be dependent on experience plus a pension which will be provided after successful 3 month probation period.
They are based in Leicester City Centre and have been repairing vehicles since 1972. Their customers range from insurers, accident management companies, fleets, hire companies and the general public. Their repair centre is one of the largest independent repairers in Leicester and is fully equipped with the latest repair technology. They have manufacturer approvals for a number of car manufacturers.
The Part Time Accounts Senior will work alongside their current Full time Accounts Senior. The ideal candidate will have several years experience working with Sage Accounts 50.
Duties of the Accounts Senior will include:
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger on Sage Accounts
- Checking and preparing ledger balances
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts for the Accountants
- Posting journal entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Referral fee assessment and payment
- Paying suppliers
- Credit control
- Dealing with any accounting queries
- To create and send sales invoices
- To complete VAT returns
The ideal Accounts Senior will have previous accounting experience and have accomplished interpersonal skills along with;
- Enthusiasm and tenacity to strive for continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Organised and methodical approach to working under tight deadlines.
- Flexible & Driven
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, Sage Accounts 50)
If you have an enthusiastic mentality, and a willingness to challenge yourself as an Accounts Senior please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect their policy of no cold calling.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78974706