Are you a Qualified Year End Accountant moving to London?
Are you a Qualified Year End Accountant moving to London? Our Finance recruitment team in London can assist qualified Accounting professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles across internal and external audit - or if you've most recently been in industry, or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of roles across industry and commerce, public sector as well as roles that sit within Financial Services & Banking.
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
An example of just one of the relevant roles that we are actively currently recruiting:
The person will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Assisting with the completion of the audit
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and associated notes using CASEWARE; stats for approximately 49 legal entities
- Assistance with consolidated accounts and notes to the accounts
- Reviewing audit files and producing variance analysis
- Completing the off balance sheet and lease commitments schedule
- You will ideally be qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified and will have a strong and proven background in audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP; FRS 102
- You must be a confident individual with good IT skills, including strong Excel and CASEWARE (or experience of other statutory accounts system)
- Able to cope with multiple tasks and results and deadline orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team player
- Be a Chartered accountant (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do submit your CV if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 2- 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78362200