Credit Controller Temp
This company would like to recruit a temp credit controller to help maximize the management of the firm's debtors whilst maintaining good client relationships. They are looking for a candidate who can start employment asap for a few months.
Responsibilities will include;
- Enforcement of the client's credit policies including query resolution and treatment of bad/doubtful debt.
- Daily debt reviews using ARCS calendar to chase outstanding debt, ensuring all information is fully recorded onto ARCS system, adhering to the best practice guidelines.
- Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices.
- Handling client queries, escalating to partners as required.
- Engage in discussions with the revenue control team on debtor issues.
- Maintaining up to date bad and doubtful debt provisions.
- Working with the Debt Recovery Team in minimising overdue debt.
- Account reconciliations to ensure correct allocation of funds received.
- Production of manual statements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes;
- Knowledge of the credit control process.
- Good team player.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Computer literate - basic typing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels, confident, with professional telephone manner.
- Analytical skills to resolve queries.
- Shows flexibility in approach.
- Is enthusiastic about their role.
- Works to given timeframes.
- Consistently produces accurate work.
They are looking for a candidate who has some experience of working in a busy finance department with exposure to high volume transactions.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78463062