Payroll Assistant F/T Bromley
Our client are a Top 15 UK Accountancy Firm, they are looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join their Bromley office.
The Payroll Assistant role is offering a competitive salary and great benefits package.
The Payroll Assistants role will be:
Ensuring that client employees are paid accurately and timely.
Contributing to the provision of an excellent service to a diverse range of internal and external clients, providing support to managers and partners.
Reporting to managers and taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately and to deadline.
Travelling to and from clients' premises and our other offices from time to time. Processing auto enrolment for clients as necessary.
The Payroll Assistant tasks will be:
- Preparing salaries for multiple payrolls
- Statutory calculations and discussions
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll costs
- Preparation of auto enrolment reports and files for uploading
The Payroll Assistant will have the below skills:
- Ideally 2 - 3 years payroll experience
- Previous payroll experience
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78678018