Accounts Payable Coordinator
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a long term contracting position within a large organisation to assist primarily within the accounts payable team.
My client is a large multinational business with their European headquarters based in Camberley. The role sits within a small but efficient accounts payable team that deal with very high volumes of invoices and queries on a daily basis.
The role will involve:
- Ensure invoices are processed and approved in SAP
- Aged SAP review and resolution of aged item
- Resolving queries
- Assisting with posting expense claims
- Approving new vendor requests
- Raising emergency payment requests as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with multicurrency invoices
- Previous experience in processing in a very high volume environment
- Previous experience with Accounts Payable processes
- Experience using SAP/Oracle or similar large ERP systems and intermediate excel
- Good attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate above market pay.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78978654