Senior Scrum Master - North
Senior Scrum Master/Agile Coach - Manchester £50k-£100k (DOE)
Corus Consultancy are looking for a very experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach to work with our client in Manchester. This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
What you will be doing
You would be working with multiple feature teams using the principles of Scrum to develop high quality software to deliver agreed business riorities. As a Scrum Master your role will be to do whatever it takes to make your Feature Team(s) successful, such as removing organizational impediments, facilitating meetings, and protecting the teams.
You would be working to;
- Ensure the Scrum team fully understands the overall programme of work, the deployment schedule, project and resource dependencies. Communicate issues, bottlenecks and risks to delivery within the Scrum Team.
- Help the Teams become self-organised and cross-functional
- Maximise the sustained output and quality of the teams
- Assist the teams to continually improve
- Maintain team's motivation
- Coach the Product Owners and Teams in the Scrum values, practices, and rules
- Educate others outside the teams about how the Teams are working
- Remove impediments to the teams' progress
- Organisational change agent
- Facilitate teams' meetings
- Act as a servant leader rather than manager
What experience we need from you
- Certified Scrum Professional or equivalent (i.e. Scrum.org or Scrum Alliance qualifications)
- Worked in more than one company in an Agile manner
- Worked in a Scaled Scrum environment
- Experience of effecting organisational change to achieve agility
- Software development team experience
- A passion for learning - both yourself and to see others grow
- Experience of software delivery within financial services Technical knowledge, development experience Java knowledge and understanding Experience of XP practices (e.g. CI, TDD, Pairing etc) Test automation (BDD, Cucumber or similar)
If this sounds like you and you're interested, then please apply now.
The salary for this position is up to £50k - £100k (Depending on Experience)