Project Implementation Engineer
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Bonus
POSITION: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 1+ YEARS
We are seeking out IT professionals with a clear passion for problem solving, to join our Project Department based at our Head Office in Bridgend. You will be responsible for ensuring our clients' IT infrastructure is configured to an optimum standard.
You’ll be responsible for helping our clients solve business issues through IT, delivering projects designed to provide scalability, performance and reliability.
We support a broad range of clients and their IT infrastructure. Therefore, our technical staff need to be multi-skilled, flexible and focused on delivering our clients the highest quality of service.
Whilst we are interested in your existing knowledge, RockIT also value continued learning and we can support this in a number of ways. We will teach you about our industry leading products and solutions, and will give you the opportunity to take on fully funded Microsoft qualifications to improve upon your knowledge and expertise.
Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not a requirement.
You'll be expected to install, configure and support a variety of systems.
You will be responsible for
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (Server/Desktop), Apple and Linux
- Server Roles: File Shares, DNS, Active Directory and Remote Access
- Server Applications: Microsoft Exchange, Firewalls, SQL, Backup Tools
- Desktop Applications: Microsoft Office, Office 365, Antivirus and Sage
- Networking: Routers, Firewalls, NAS and Switches
- Printers: MFP, Laser and Inkjet
- Mobile: Smart Phones and Tablets
- Domain Management: Web Hosting, FTP and DNS Records
- Email: Routing, Spam and Archiving
- Typical career progression within 12 months
Benefits to shout about
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Company pension
- Full training provided
- Incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78936757