Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Maintenance Engineer

Luton Bennett Limited
Bristol (City Centre)
10 Jan 2018
10 Feb 2018
Contract Type
Full Time

Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Food) - Maintenance

Bristol – Days based role 08:30 to 6.00 PM

Circa £30,000 + Overtime + Fantastic Training Opportunities + Progression

Multi-skilled maintenance engineer required for an industry leading food producer that operates internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to get into the manufacturing sector and join a business which has been operating for almost one hundred years offering exciting training.

The successful candidate will ideally be electrically biased and have experience working with 3phase and single phase. You will be working on all basic mechanical machinery including conveyors, motors and hydraulics.

You will spend 60% of your time carrying out reactive maintenance whilst the other 40% of your time will be spent carrying out PPM, including strip downs and rebuilds. No formal qualification is required as machine specific training can be provided. Candidates with the 17th edition are encouraged to apply but this is NOT essential. Ex-forces candidates are also encouraged to apply.

This is a great opportunity for a candidate to enter food manufacturing within a company which are able to heavily invest into the right candidate. They can provide all relevant training and also additional training into forklifts, refrigeration and health and safety for the right candidate.

The Role:

* 60% Reactive Maintenance, 40% PPM work

* Working with 3phase, single phase, motors, conveyors and hydraulics

The Person:

* Multiskilled (ideally with an electrical bias)

* Ideally from a food manufacturing background but this is NOT essential

* Ex-forces

* Live commutable to Bristol

* Happy to work in an abattoir environment

This job was originally posted as