We are currently recruiting for a part-time, permanent, Management Accountant role based in Salford Quays. The role is for 3 days a week, with a pro-rata'd salary of £30,000.
Any applicant must have:
- 3 years Management Accounts experience
Main Duties include:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements; monthly management accounts and statutory accounts.
- Assist in providing information to auditors in relation to the above and Service Charge accounts.
- Production of annual budgets for areas of responsibility.
- Working with all departments and the management team to review expenditure, help make financial decisions and provide accurate forecasts of anticipated outturn.
- Assist in the production of quarterly and annual regulatory and benchmarking returns. This includes VAT.
The business is a very well established, rapidly expanding property/housing company. Due to a recent restructure, they are now looking for an experienced Management Accountant to help deal with the day to day duties.
If you are interested give me a call on 0161 828 6100. Or alternatively send me an email at
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78523001