Team Leader Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled engineer.To lead a team of up to 5 engineers per shift, in a high pressured and time sensitive environment.
Duties and responsibilities will include
- Breakdown / reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair of machinery and equipment on site.
- Planned maintenance of machinery and equipment on site.
- Completion of maintenance records reporting to the area manager.
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment.
- Multi-skilled maintenance background preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Ensuring engineering targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality.
- Maintaining H&S and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
Shifts consist of days and nights with 4 days on 4 days off rotation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956272