Competitive D.O.E + life assurance + pension scheme + 33 days annual leave
Our client, Benteller are currently recruiting for an experienced individual to join their team as a Credit Controller.
Joining this vast and well established international company, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop your career within a reputable company with over 30,000 staff in 40 countries.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for all aspects of credit control, including;
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts and to agree credit terms
- Working to an agreed timetable to put customers on stop and issue reminder letters
- Cash targets, achievement of agreed cash collection targets
- Credit Insurance, apply for credit limits with our Credit Insurer for all accounts where it is anticipated that the account will exceed £10,000 excluding VAT
- Credit rating from Dun & Bradstreet, update credit references
- Prepare Credit Application Forms to the Financial Controller when accounts go over agreed/insured credit limits
- Post daily cheques or credit transfers received to the Sales Ledger
- Processing of outgoing invoices
- Set up new customer accounts in SAP accounting system for all branches and carry out relevant checks
- Assist Sales with information on credit worthiness of potential new customers
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the required skills and experience to undertake this role, including;
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent job experience
- Experience and knowledge in SAP, General Accounts and Commercial background preferred
- Excellent abilities to identify and analyse provided information
- Evaluate alternative solutions objectively and make sound, logical and well-argued judgements
- MS-Office (Excel knowledge, e-mail and internet)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Credit Controller role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979265