A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join a reputable manufacturing company who value their employees, encourage development and recognition. Our client provides a range of lucrative benefits such as company pension, long service awards, free onsite parking, canteen facilities and many more.
The Credit Control Team manage customer accounts for various companies across the group. Duties for the Credit Controller position will include:
- Processing of orders through credit application to ensure that all orders are secured in line with group's credit policy.
- Raising sales invoices on a daily basis and working in conjunction with the Management Accounts team to ensure all sales are properly recognised.
- Daily posting, allocation and banking of cash receipts.
- Responsibility of managing own ledger, including forecasting cash receipts.
- Chasing all monies due from the customer and ensure that delivery on hold notices are issued as and when due.
- Issuing credit letters.
- Issuing solicitors letters and a follow up with court action when required.
- Proactively calling customers in advance of monies falling due to ensure that invoices have been received and authorised for payment.
- To communicate and work closely with customer services to resolve issues surrounding disputed invoices.
- Previous experience in credit control
- Ability to interact at all levels and work under pressure
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a positive hands-on approach
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working effectively within a team
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Problem solving
- Flexible approach and be committed to achieving targets
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Accounts Assistant, Credit Control, Debt Collection, Debt Management, Sales Ledger.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm, 39 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78929123