Maintenance Engineer - Packaging
Location: ShrewsburyMy client, one of the largest manufacturers in their respective industry – are currently looking to employ a Maintenance Engineer at their state of the art facility inShropshire. They are looking for an additional engineer to seamlessly fit into the engineering department allowing them to maintain their excellent levels of efficiency and production standards. The organisation is ever-growing and looking to build on their already existing presence in the market; they would provide exceptional training opportunities for the right candidate to develop and also allow progression throughout the company hierarchy. Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer needs to be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer would require a recognised engineering qualification.
- PLC fault finding skills would be ideal.
- Electrical: Three Phase, Invertors, Wiring.
- Maintenance Engineer must come from a Manufacturing background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary package
- Training – potentially put on external courses
- Excellent holiday package
- Growth alongside the company
- Copious amounts of overtime
- DAYS ONLY!!
Benefits: Pension, OTE - £29k+
Commutable: Shrewsbury, Wroxeter, Telford, Newport, Shawbury, Bayston Hill
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. For further details, contact Ali Yusuf on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78757946