An experience Corporate Accountant is required to join a successful and established business based in central Birmingham.
The appointed Corporate Accountant will assist in the delivery of the day to day processes and monthly reporting on a large client account and be part of a cohesive and well balanced.
- Consolidation of data requirement towards the monthly management accounts, including accruals generation, prepayments, inter-company adjustments and balance sheet schedules for client entities
- Liaising with various internal departments to interpret activities that may impact the financial statements
- Ensure financial reporting Month end analysis of the income and expenditure lines on a trend basis and against budget/forecast
- Monthly re-forecasting of the income and expenditure lines
- Preparation and clearance of bank reconciliations.
- Cash management - cash forecasts, funding requests, remittance and return of cash to client and proactive monitoring of cash levels against forecast payments
- Deliver additional ad hoc reports as required by the client
- First point of contact for client's finance team on month end queries and other reporting queries
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Transaction Supervisor in the management of the day to day transactional processes.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Ideal for any individual with motivation to learn and develop any existing skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders - Surveyors, Accounting team, Rates team, Support
- High level of IT knowledge including advanced knowledge of excel, ability to deal with and manipulate large quantities of data
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimal supervision
For more information or to apply, please forward your interest to Laura Woodhead at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963975