Credit Controller - Spanish Speaking
Are you an experienced Credit Controller, fluent in Spanish looking to use your language skills and take on a new challenge?
Our client are a global leader in the Golf industry and they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the team in their European HQ in Basingstoke.
This is a Spanish speaking role, therefore the successful candidate MUST be fluent in Spanish, both verbal and written.
Credit Controller responsibilities:
As a Credit Controller, you will maximize cash collections and mitigate possible bad debt losses from up to 500 accounts split geographically. Working closely with the RBU and Sales functions to ensure all customer accounts are managed cross-functionally, overdue debt is kept to a minimum and bad debt write-off is prevented where possible. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring customers settle outstanding accounts to agreed terms to maximize cashflow.
- Aged debt analysis – Proactively analyse aged debt to identify areas of risk, payment performance trends and to report on cashflow forecasting.
- Manage customer queries closely with the RBU/SSE and Sales functions. Providing information required to achieve a quick resolution. Oversee end to end process. Record and track supporting data on Credit Platform.
- Carefully manage non-payment issues, communicating cross-functionally. Take ownership of collective actions required.
- Issue monthly statements to customers.
- Manage ‘Dunning process’ to ensure reminder letters through to final notice letters are issued in a timely manner.
- Communication with Area Sales Managers to detail account issues or legal action.
- Refer accounts to Collection agents for debt collection, legal action and handle all related correspondence and queries.
- Open new accounts, applying for all required references and ensuring the NAAF application is complete and customer account is created accurately.
- Regular review of credit limits for existing customers using online credit references and trading history, suggesting appropriate credit limit to be applied to the account.
- Send Direct Debit letters and address all related queries. Assist the Cash Apps Team with processing Direct Debit collections at the earliest date in line with agreed trading terms.
- Manage held order process ensuring daily communication to ASMs and RBU to confirm orders held/released.
- Provide regular detailed and informative credit management reporting to ECM and general business on a monthly basis – also provide updates to ECM as and when required to support ongoing initiatives.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and propose solutions/take responsibility for improvement implementation.
What our client are seeking:
To be considered, you will need to be fluent in Spanish, educated to A-level or equivalent and have proven significant experience within a similar role. You will also have:
- Experience of the entire Order to Cash Cycle
- A track record of success in a similar position
- ICM qualified desirable
- Knowledge of Oracle advantageous
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills
- The ability to negotiate and use judgement when required
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as a collaborative team player
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Free Parking
- Private Medical cover
- Employee discount
- Yearly Contribution to gym or golf club membership
- Contributory Pension
If you are interested in the role and are looking for your next challenge, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78314823