We are looking for an enthusiastic Revenue Controller with Elite experience to join a talented finance team. Our client is a leading international law firm employing over 3000 lawyers in offices worldwide. Having won multiple awards our client is looking to invest in the highest-quality talent.
- Identify Clients and matters to be input on to Apperio
- Reviewing matters, identifying and resolving potential issues that arise.
- Perform on-going data cleansing and formatting of client data in Elite
- Coordinating with Fee Earners to ensure that best practices are adhered to.
- Managing Elite code sets and reducing the number of sets available.
- Coordinating with the Dispute Resolution Team to ensure that the implementation of Jackson codes is done correctly.
- Teaching the training team on how to use budgeting tools.
- Assisting in the developing of billing workflow
- Liaising with the developers and internal Accounting Systems team.
- Previous knowledge of Elite is essential
- Knowledge of SARs and VAT rules
- Good knowledge and understanding of the working capital function of a law firm
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of E-billing would be advantageous
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78577206