£40,000 + Overtime + Company Pension + Health Care + Bonus
Panama Shift, rotating days and nights (42 hour working week)
Maintenance Engineer required for a market leading food Production Company who can offer a competitive package and the opportunity to work within a modern production environment.
The Maintenance Engineer will suit candidates from ANY manufacturing/production environment who have electrical and mechanical experience. You will work within a large maintenance team, carrying out PPM and reactive breakdown cover for the whole production site. You will be working on Inverter drives, motors, gears, bearings, conveyors. You will not need ANY PLC experience!
The Maintenance Engineer will need to be comfortable working on a rotating shift pattern covering days and nights. You will need to be formally trained either electrically or mechanically, but you will NEED at least one electrical qualification. You will need to be confident working independently and as part of a team. You will need to live commutable to Leicester.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Working a Panama shift (42 hours a week, 2 days, 2 nights 4 off)
* Electrical and Mechanical maintenance of food production machinery
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Hold an electrical qualification, but can be mechanically or electrically biased
* Comfortable working on a rotating days and nights shift pattern
* Live commutable to Leicester
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78644196