Accounts Payable Coordinator
Hays have the pleasure of working with a well established company on the outskirts of Swindon.
Your new company
This established firm is a Fortune 100 company providing logistics, and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Our global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and services at more than 8,000 global locations. With revenues in excess of $27 billion and over 5,000 employees worldwide, it offer's its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
Your new role
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will support the existing Accounts Payable team in helping ensure that all Accounts Payable (A/P) deliverable's are met, and also to assist in general office administration.
- Attain ownership of A/P deliverables and ensure accurate and timely execution of those
- Process large volumes of supplier invoices/payments via the company's finance system
- Ad hoc payment execution via the company's e-banking systems
- Manage filing systems and records in order to ensure clear audit trail for A/P activity
- Bank reconciliations as and when required
- General office administration including filing, post and other duties as requested by the
- company's management
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have previous accounts payable experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel is highly desirable
- Previous experience using Oracle and SAGE is beneficial, but not essential
- Strong communication and administration skills is essential
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills are essential
What you'll get in return
Salary of £22k
A selection of additional benefits
Free on site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78541808