Bookkeeper Letchworth Garden City
A fantastic opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic individual, passionate about a career within finance to join an exciting company within Letchworth Garden City. This is an Bookkeeper role which would suit a candidate with previous experience, ideally looking for a new challenge in a company with progression opportunities.
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Processing purchase invoices
- Completing VAT returns
- Completing CIS returns
- Checking company bank statements and reconciling
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Preparing Management Accounts and supporting schedules
- Dealing with prepayments and accruals
- Preparing year end files for the accountants
- Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and directors.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Being able to communicate at all levels
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Strong Excel skills.
- Great eye for detail with experience of providing reports and analysing data.
- An ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
An excellent opportunity for Bookkeeper who is looking to take the next step. If this sounds like you then apply now
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78637345