Currently seeking a Payroll Assistant to join a fantastic and growing organisation in Altrincham.Payroll Assistant Altrincham £16,000 Monday - Friday - 9:00 - 5:30
My client is an award winning organinsation that offers an excellent basic salary, ongoing training, study support and company annual bonus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that will give you the chance to develop your skills and have a long term career.
Due to company our fantastic client is looking to expand their payroll team. They have modern offices and have won many company awards as one of the best companies to work for. They have a fun and vibrant culture and believe in looking after their staff. They offer a fun environment, lots of team building days, staff nights out, open bar, go carting, cinema and more. An excellent opportunity to work for an organisation that offer study support, career progression and value their staff.
- Annual bonus - £600 - £1,200
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Regular incentives
- Excellent culture and Environment
- Free fresh fruit and refreshments
- Study support for further development of your career.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be: -
- Ensuring timesheets are completed accurately
- Inputting of data, P45, P60 and other information
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation
- Handling enquiries by phone and email
- Monitoring new starters and leavers
The successful Payroll Administrator you will have: -
- Experience as a Payroll Administrator / Officer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78902185