Insight Client Manager
Always looking for exciting new challenges? Able to use your quantitative and qualitative knowledge in an insightful and consultative manner?
If the answer is yes, then this is the role for you!
As a global provider of information and insights and the world’s largest information and measurement Company, we believe providing our clients a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions -- decisions that can lead to profitable growth.
After nearly a century, we’re more focused and skilled than ever at providing the complete view of what consumers watch and buy through powerful insights that clarify the relationship between content and commerce. We take pride in knowing that our expansive data and measurement capabilities provide market context and confidence through our long history of innovation and integrity.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Senior Insight Client Manger to help the biggest names in retail and FMCG to understand their customers and enhance their brand performance. You will be looking after both new and existing blue-chip clients and tasked with delivering strategic insights that will help your clients grow their categories and brands.
Through analysing and utilising data on what consumers buy (retail measurement and consumer panel data) the Insight Client Manager will be leveraging insights around what consumers watch & buy. Throughout the process you will constantly be developing strong relationships with key stakeholders at the client and within Nielsen.
Key accountabilities for the Insight Client Manager include:
- Presenting key insights around strategic trends
- Defining the client objectives and involving the appropriate experts to optimise the existing relationship (modelling techniques, qualitative research, digital/on-line, new product developments, media, etc.)
- Identifying business opportunities through capitalising on client needs as well as through cross-country analysis
- Driving further penetration of the client organisation
- Developing and delivering against account plans to support your clients business objectives
- Taking responsibility for revenue and client satisfaction targets for your accounts.
- Managing the day to day liaison and coordination of servicing for your key client contacts
What we need from our Insight Client Manager:
- Previous research background from another agency or working within a large FMCG company
- A solid understanding of the FMCG sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with pin-sharp client focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Astute commercial acumen