Engineering Team Leader
We are looking to recruit an Engineering Team Leader (Days) to join the engineering team in a multi-site and well established food manufacturing company.
We are looking for an Engineering Supervisor with a proven track record of leading a team of engineers, and someone who performs well under pressure. You need to be organised and be able to work well as a team and as a leader.
The company are a leading food manufacturer and are one of the largest bakeries in the UK. They have sites across all parts of the UK and are a forward thinking company who are leading their market from the front.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and experiences
- Plan the daily workload and manage the team to the best of their ability using the resources provided
- Monitoring and highlighting the performance of the plant equipment and implement downtime prevention schedules
- Ensure all engineering work is carried out in an effective and effective manner
- Coach, develop and mentor a team of engineers
- Providing support to the projects team
- Previous experience as an Engineering Supervisor/Lead Engineer/Senior Engineer
We are interested in hearing in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications
- Engineering HND
- Time served apprenticeship
- Understanding of health and safety requirements
- Experience of working with new technology
- Strong communication skills
The salary for this Engineering Supervisor role is £45,000 - £50,000 with on a day shift pattern.
This will be a challenging role and will test the skills of an Engineering Supervisor. If you are a problem solver and keen in working with the latest technology on the most recent equipment, then this role is definitely for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78537186