HR & Payroll Specialist
***URGENT*** Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche Manufacturing Business based in Swindon, to recruit a talented HR and Payroll specialist on a Temporary (to possibly permanent) basis.
Reporting to the Head of HR and managing one Payroll Administrator, this highly diverse role will cover running the Payroll for c300 staff, as well as supporting the organisation with all day to day HR generalist duties.
Specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Providing support on Employee Relations, including; discipline, grievance, performance and absence management, ensuring best practice and compliance to employment legislation.
- Working with the relevant business unit on recruitment and selection, ensuring needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Co-ordination of HR planning and budgetary control processes
- Ensure human resources information systems are effectively maintained
- Management and coordination of the Company communication routes
- Ensure all HR reporting is completed in line with corporate standards and dates
- Coordinates monthly KPI reporting process in line with corporate standards and dates
- Undertake HR Projects as required
- Management of the payroll process in line with the Payroll Administrator
- Management of pay, bonus and benefits policies and processes
- Responsible for pension processing and be first point of contact for all pension queries
- Conduct annual salary reviews, P11Ds etc
Suitable applicants must have strong Payroll and HR experience gained within similarly demanding and fast paced roles. You will ideally be CIPD part/fully qualified, with good working knowledge of current HR legislation / best practice. You will also be extremely accurate / possess strong attention to detail, an ability to work largely-unsupervised and, possess excellent Excel Skills (pivot tables, V Lookups etc)..
If you are looking for a challenging and progressive role with a reputable organisation, can demonstrate the above capabilities and are AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West and M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78923023