Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their Finance Department based in Slough. Key Accountabilities include:
- Ownership of extremely high profile areas of the P&L
- Analyse large volumes of data to assess profitability
- Management of internal and external financial reporting submissions (financial and non-financial data)
- Help support the on-going development of timely and accurate financial reporting including process improvements and system upgrades
- Responsibility for and completion of key balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the provision and co-ordination of audit requests on own accounting areas
- Support Finance Manager with ad-hoc senior stakeholder analyses
- Provision of monthly analysis of results and movements against prior year/ plan to fully explain underlying root cause
- Close liaison with appropriate business teams to support query resolution and understand material changes to balance sheet and/ or P&L accounts.
- Preparing commentary on material movements in selected area to senior management.
- Support business teams and stakeholders with ad-hoc analyses and projects
The ideal candidate will be an ACCA, or ACA finalist/newly qualified, have excellent MS Office skills with ability to work with large amount of data in Excel and previous experience in financial accounting is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78968049