- Achieve remarkable things
- Experience a culture that empowers and inspires
- Create things that the rest of the world only dreamed of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Moog are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join the team based in Wolverhampton. Reporting directly to the Finance and Analysis Manager you will have responsibility for overseeing all the accounting entries associated with engineering development projects, fixed assets and customer owned assets.
Whilst maintaining the fixed assets and customer owned assets you’ll be preparing the month end journal entries and reconciling in the sub-ledgers to the general ledger. As a confident and clear communicator you’ll support engineering and programme managers in cost reviews as well as interacting widely across the organisation preparing cash flow forecasts for capital expenditure, validating the financial projections and business cases associated with capital expenditure proposals. You will support the Luton business in the preparation of the monthly management reporting and financial forecasts and will spend at least 1 day a week at our Luton Site.
To be successful, you’ll have an in depth knowledge of management accounting, costing and forecasting and will be keen to expand your experience further. You’ll be interested in building credible internal relationships and be confident enough to maximise on those relationships to ensure the job gets done.
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA) actively studying towards becoming fully qualified in the near future
- Practical experience as a Management Accountant to include debts and credits
- Experience in the manufacturing industry, ideally long term contract based accounting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills to include use of pivot tables, macros, v lookups.
- High degree of capability in using integrated business systems including reporting and data manipulation
- Familiarity with creating accounting entries including journals is essential.
Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78958179