Assistant Management Accountant
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £21,000-£26,000 plus study package, training and development
Sheridan Maine is proud to be partnering with a prestigious global business based in and around the Telford area, who are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant.
A World Class Global organisation that is a key player within it’s market and a business that is passionate about doing the best it can; is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their established team.
About the Role
Working within a Corporate Division that concentrates on Winning New Business, your duties include but will not be limited to:
- Investment Appraisal
- Capital Accounting
- Providing financial advise and guidance on various programmes
- Identify and assist with any issue that may effect the development of project
- Liaising with 3rd parties
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this position you will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent and Part Qualified (CIMA or ACCA)
- Have exposure to management accounts
- Have good experience in Excel and SAP
- Be a driven, career minded individual with the ability to articulate and communicate confidently at all levels within a business
What is on offer?
£21,000-£26,000 per annum
Coupled with the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious organisations within the UK.
Also included will be:
- Full study support
- Free parking
- On Site Gym
- Various additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78652339