Site Service Engineer
Leading multi-national Engineering business based in Sheffield is looking to secure an Site Service Engineer
Your new company
My client is a multi-national Engineering and plant-solutions business looking to secure a Site Service Engineer to Implement effective service strategies and policies to achieve the commercial and technical targets set by the business in conjunction with the Metallurgical Service business segment.
Your new role
- Visiting customer site and instilling our technical competence with the maintenance operatives and management in order to ensure growth in order intake, sales and profitability for MS.
- Undertake Risk Assessments and complete Method Statements for service related activities.
- Present and communicate business position and areas for improvement within designated markets enabling the group to focus on customers' needs in order to secure small projects, upgrades and spares orders.
- Support client and intermediary and intercompany relationships through personal contact and level of service to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Support Site Service Manager with customers conditioned monitoring requirements. Gain an understanding of vibration analysis and assist in carrying out vibration audits at site.
- Site travel / working - the client would expect 25% (12 weeks) of the year to be spent at customer sites.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in fault finding investigation relating to Industrial Processing equipment
- Site installation/ service rebuild of Industrial Processing equipment knowledge
- Experience in identifying issues at customers site and finding a solution
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance techniques
- Strong knowledge of general engineering and manufacturing processes
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a well respected multi-national business working on some of the most exciting high profile projects in the industry. For the selected candidate a strong financial and benefits package is on offer.
What you need to do now.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78952040