Senior Fund Accountant
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a large Private Equity firm based in central London, helping them source a Senior Fund Accountant for 6 - 12 months.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Fund Accounting position will have over 5 years post qualified experience in a fund administration company and have exposure to private equity.
This company has over €20bn of assets across a variety of closed ended funds. Their strategy is to grow their specialist asset management activities to deliver increased shareholder value. They aim to generate income and consistently high returns whilst protecting against investment downside.
The firm operates across four asset classes - capital market, corporate, real asset and secondary investments. In addition to growing existing strategies, they have a large emphasis on innovation and pioneering new strategies across these asset classes where the market opportunity exists.
This position involves assisting the financial reporting for a designated set of funds and overseeing the offshore administrators. As Senior Fund Accountant you shall be interacting with several stakeholders both internally and externally, such as fund administrators, auditors, offshore Boards of Directors and investors.
This role requires you to oversee the funds' accounting, consolidation and other GAAP and regulatory reporting requirements on a day to day basis.
In addition to this, as the Senior Fund Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with overseeing the administrators reporting on the funds each month and quarterly;
- Oversee the annual financial statement production across funds and to manage the audit process
- Work closely with the administrators to ensure financial reporting is accurate and timely and reflects all relevant insight from the wider team
- Work with Investment Operations to ensure that the deals are correctly booked in WSO/Efront/V3 in conjunction with ISLA/Ops/FFO Fund accounting/FFO Fund controllers
- Review and preparation of all investor financial and ad hoc reporting, Fund analysis and dealing with regulatory reporting (AIFMD, Solvency II and other regulations);
- Manage fund cash & treasury positions, including assisting in developing and monitoring counter-party exposure
In this Fund Accounting role, it is important that you understand the complexity of the fund structures so you can ensure the fund flows reflect the tax planning in the structure.
Rate: £425 - £475 per day for the right candidate
Location: Central London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78982393