Senior Investment Consultant
Senior Investment Consultant £90,000-£120,000 per annum (Reading)
Our client is one of the UK's leading specialists in pensions and employee benefits. They are an ambitious, growing company listed on the London Stock Exchange.
They have built up an outstanding client list from focusing on great relationships based on offering great financial advice.
The Investment Consulting practice is an area of rapid growth that is very ambitious and want to continue growing strongly by adding a Senior Investment Consultant to the team. Their clients are institutional investors, mostly pension schemes.
The role requires excellent communication skills, a passion about investments together with drive and enthusiasm.
You will lead client relationships, providing them with the advice they need to solve their problems. This will require you to use your technical skills to develop innovative solutions and also use your communication skills to effectively deliver your advice.
* Passionate about investments and investing
* Direct experience of providing investment consultancy to UK pension schemes
* Ability to identify fee generating opportunities and achieve revenue targets
* Ability to work with scheme actuaries and benefit consultants
* Desire to contribute to idea generation and the confidence to express a view
* FCA Regulated Individual Status
* Good standard of education
Our client offer an attractive reward package, typical benefits can include:
* Competitive salary
* Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
* Save as you earn scheme
* Pension Plan
* Flexible Benefits Scheme - Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle
* Life Assurance cover
* Rewards (offers discounts and savings from retailers and services providers as well as offers available via phone)
* Interest free season ticket loan
Our client have a fantastic work environment having moved in recently into newly refurbished offices in Reading.
For more information on a company who really invest in their employees in career development please click APPLY
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78635571