Credit Control Clerk
My Preston based client, a large, highly successful, service company is currently looking to recruit a diligent and solution-orientated Credit Control Clerk to join their Finance Department, to contact a client base to collect payment of invoices in order to keep aged debt to a minimum. Duties will include:
- Downloading bank statements
- Processing and posting all incoming receipts and payments
- Preparing cheques for banking
- Contacting customers to collect outstanding invoices
- Preparing customer statements in line with requests
- Preparing weekly/monthly client reports as per requirements
- Ensuring collection of cash
- Housekeeping of customer accounts
- Reconciliation of key accounts
- Preparing weekly statistics reports
- Processing refunds when necessary
- Ad hoc tasks and reporting within team
- Assisting in systems and process improvements within finance
- Month end tasks
Candidates must have previous Credit Control Experience, together with a positive and tenacious attitude. In return the client is offering 20 days holiday, free on-site parking facilities and financial support and mentoring for anyone undertaking financial exams.
If you are interested in this position please send a current copy of your CV to as soon as possible.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78794801