Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Working for an exciting, quirky brand based in central Bristol. We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable professional to deal with high volumes of transactions and important suppliers.
A very entrepreneurial type of business based in central Bristol.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Code & check invoices for upload.
This consists off checking both high volume expense purchase invoices and low volume, high value capital purchases to purchase orders on our online procurement system & of checking & coding invoices outside of this.
- Obtain appropriate authorisations for invoices (internal)
This involves identifying invoices requiring approval & forwarding to the relevant contacts & then working with approver to resolve any issues including checking back to supplier quotations and historical prices.
- Process Payments
This will involve the use of various bank upload templates & Santanders online portal
- Check & reconcile statements
This entails the checking of data held on our ledger against statements provided by suppliers and then taking necessary actions to resolve differences
- Deal with supplier & internal enquiries
This can range from supplying payment details to suppliers to providing breakdowns of costs internally.
- Good numeracy & literacy Skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- An aptitude for general IT, but specifically Excel
- A general knowledge of double entry book-keeping would be desirable
The successful candidate will have experience in all of the above.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956814