EB5057: Project Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Benefits: Various Company Benefits
Hours: 8 hours, 5 days out of 7 days.
The Project Engineer will be wholly responsible and accountable for the duties and responsibilities as detailed in this Job Description below. The role of Project Engineer will be field based, however, you will be required to visit head Office from time to time to attend meetings and conduct other work related activities as may be required.
This Field Service Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all scheduled work is completed to the Customer and Company standards in a timely, professional manner and that all relevant sign off documentation is completed. As well as ensuring that all stock movements are recorded accurately.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend Customer sites and undertake assigned tasks as per the Project Control Resource Schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stock movements are recorded accurately.
- Communicate effectively to the Project Control team as appropriate
- Submit all paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion, in line with the Company procedures.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working within an engineering environment
- Previous experience of working with EPOS systems would be advantageous
- Good Technical skills in PC configuration, networking and command prompt.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78922423