Accounts Payable/Legal Cashier Assistant
We are searching for an enthusiastic and talented individual looking to pursue a career in Legal Accounts. Our client is a prestigious law firm that can trace its roots back to the 1800’s. Having won various international awards, the firm recognises the value of its employees and seeks to recruit and the most talented individuals in all regions of its global practice.
*Please do not apply if you are pursuing an accounting qualification*
- Overseeing disbursement costs
- Posting invoices and coordinate Counsel fee notes Coordinating with staff and suppliers
- Processing payment requests via BACS
- Coordinating with staff and suppliers in a professional manner
- Producing Client and Office Account cheques
- Processing daily bank reconciliations for Client Accounts (USD/Euro)
- Handling petty cash and ordering foreign currency
- Updating the internal banking system with transfers, client payments and foreign supplier payments
- At least 1 years’ experience in a law firm
- Knowledge of Elite systems is preferable but not essential
- Microsoft Office competent
- Enthusiastic team player and good communicator
- Knowledge of Solicitor Accounts Rule is preferable but not essential
- Organised and good attention to detail
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963480