FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - LEADING BRAND
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT JOB
Leading brand based in Slough is currently looking to add an ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified Financial Accountant to their Central Finance team.
Superb opportunity for a pro-active newly qualified Accountant to take ownership of some of the P&L reporting. Analysing large volumes of data, review profitability and rebates, summarise results and discuss these at Board Level.
You will also be involved with internal and external financial reporting submissions, Completion of key balance sheet reconciliations, work closely with the business teams to support any queries around balance sheet and P&L accounts. Monthly analysis of results and movements and prepare commentary for senior management.
In return my client is offering you career development, scope to progress within Central Finance team alongside a fantastic benefits package.
To be successful in your application for this Financial Accountant role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants (ideally ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Ideally qualified in the Big 4/Top 20 practice or within Commerce and Industry
- Strong financial accounting, analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and the potential for leading and managing a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78459147