Commercial Property Paralegal TC Opportunity
My client is an award winning legal 500 ranked boutique city centre law firm based in Manchester who are looking to strengthen their team with the addition of a Commercial Property Paralegal. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to develop experience in a supportive environment with prospects of securing a Training Contract (of course subject to performance).
The highly regarded Real Estate team acts for a broad range of clients including private, public and not for profit sectors on all aspects of Commercial Property, residential development and investment/portfolio management. The candidate will support the Fee Earners in the team on a range of Real Estate matters such as:
- Real Estate acquisitions, developments and disposals;
- landlord and tenant lease transactions; and
- property finance including restructuring and insolvency transactions.
The ideal candidate will:
- possess at least 6 months' experience in Commercial Property which may have been gained within a highly regarded national or regional firm;
- taken Commercial Property as an elective on the LPC; and
- my client is happy to consider legal assistants or paralegals who are hoping to secure a Training Contract in the future.
Remuneration and Benefits
- The salary on offer is very competitive;
- access to fantastic quality work; and
- excellent prospects of securing a Training Contract - the firm prefers to offer Training Contracts to their paralegal pool and previous paralegals have achieved this.
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Ash Hossain who specialises in recruiting solicitors, legal executives (CILEx) and paralegals within commercial legal disciplines across Manchester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
· possess at least 6 months’ experience in Commercial Property which may have been gained within a highly regarded national or regional firm;
· undertaken Commercial Property as an elective on the LPC; and
· my client is happy to consider legal assistants or paralegals who are hoping to secure a Training Contract in the future.