YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client are a family run, well established drink manufacturers’ looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their fun and lively accounts team.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be reporting to the Director and duties will include:
- Solely responsible for 900 live accounts
- Chasing debt via telephone and E-mail
- Updating customer details on Datafile system
- Responding to customer queries
- Creating credit checking reports for new and existing customers
- Sending out legal and general correspondence
- Investigating aged debt
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED
To be successful in this role you will ideally have 18 months experience within credit control. You will be an excellent team player, who is accustomed to working in a fast paced environment. The team are very supportive, and in return you will receive many excellent benefits.
Call Jodi now for an immediate interview on 0151 255 0565
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78973550