Job title: Test Engineer
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
The role is for a Test Engineer to work within Listed Derivative Electronic trading on the Client Connectivity program. The team are responsible for providing FIX client connectivity to external and internal clients globally. The role requires close working ties with the downstream OMS platform and team.
- Analysis of business requirements and enhancements, communication with BAs on requirements clarification
- Writing Java code to contribute to test automation using JUnit testing framework
- Manual integration testing of trade flow, communicating between application teams
- Execution/updates of the automated test scripts to support testing across different QA cycles
- Documenting and compiling project deliverables for audit review purposes
- Testing new functionality and ensuring that current functionality works as expected
- Maintaining test-environments in scope with their latest version and connectivity details
Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of QA methodologies
- Demonstrable knowledge in QA practices, principles and techniques
- Experience with maintaining automation frameworks
- Ability to develop test cases & end-to-end scenarios quickly and get them prioritized based on changes
- Experience with at least one automation tool
- SQL (knowledge of joins, aggregative functions, Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements - managing data within schema objects. SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE)
- Experience with Unix shell
- Knowledge of Java with algorithmic skills
- Experience with one or several bug tracking systems (preferably JIRA)
- Solid understanding of both Agile and Waterfall Software Development Methodologies
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78974196