Senior Control System Engineer
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting Senior Control System Engineers to lead the design, development, programming, testing and commissioning of industrial control solutions software (PLC/HMI/SCADA) including supervision and development of more junior Engineers.
The successful candidate will lead the design, development, assembly supervision and electrical testing of industrial control systems hardware (including functional safety systems).
* Lead the development and testing of PLC/HMI/SCADA software applications to agreed specifications and relevant standards.
* Supervision of hardware assembly and electrical testing within the workshop and leading integration testing of completed systems.
* Commissioning and on-site support for delivered systems.
* Application of industry, customer and business standards and procedures to projects
* Maintain safe working practices
* Adhering to and applying, contract/legislative conditions
* Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
* Promote and ensure conformity and consistency in the application of the company management process within projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Electrical and Electronic or Electrical and Software Engineering degree or similar qualification.
* Membership of the IET or an equivalent institution.
* 6+ years minimum experience designing and installing PLC / SCADA (with a focus on Rockwell, ABB, Siemens, Schneider) based control system within an ISO 9001 environment
* Good working knowledge of Autocad for production and modification of control system hardware design drawings.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78682654