Senior Accountant - Management Reporting
Senior Accountant / Management Reporting
Salary: £50,000 - 60,000
This well established Financial Services organisation has a new and exciting opportunity in the FP&A team.
With a proven track record working within FS, and an understanding of working within FCA regulations, you'll be fully involved in all of the below, and will have a direct reporting line in to the 'Head Of':
- Producing the Board pack with commentary and in readiness for authorisation for the Head of business unit
- Providing all support where necessary in relation to BAU month end accounting processes, as well as leading from the front in terms of continuous improvement
- Using your strong appreciation of systems to investigate current efficiencies, with the ability to make recommendations for enhancements
- Directly inputting to the production of monthly Group Performance Report and Scorecards
- Assisting in all areas of budgeting and forecasting
- Providing commentary as and when needed in relation to deliverables, business changes and Scorecards
- Attending key meetings, and liaising across various business units and with senior stakeholders outside of the Finance function
You will be used to working autonomously, and will be fully adept in managing internal/external customers, with the ability to influence and challenge when necessary.
Please apply or contact me for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78652417