A small local independent Financial Director is now recruiting a Finance Assistant to help and support with every day administration task and duties
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensuring that all permanent files are adequately maintained for existing customers and new customers for our clients.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all client accounts.
- Updating the financial system (SUN) for all transaction related activity including the recording of purchase invoices and sales invoices.
- Preparation and amendment of management accounts produced by the team.
- Administration work including the preparation of call notices, distribution notices and dealing with new applications for subscription into client funds.
- In addition to the duties listed above, the individual may be requested to perform other ad hoc duties or projects as requested and as experience is gained.
The Successful Applicant Technical Knowledge / Skills Required
- Interest in reporting and other accounting challenges faced by Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Fund of Funds firms (our clients).
- Relevant practical work experience would be an advantage
- Ability to draft reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Intermediate / Advanced excel and word skills required.
- The individual must have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Numeracy and good written skills.
- Prior experience of accounting packages would be advantageous.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted by the client Directly.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78647059