Case Manager - Occupational Therapist / Nurse / Social Worker
We're looking for Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Occupational Therapists, or Social Workers who would be interested in becoming a Case Manager. As a Case Manager you'll assess organise and manage bespoke care and rehabilitation packages for clients who have had a catastrophic injury due to an accident or from birth. Full training will be provided but you'll need to be a qualified healthcare professional registered with HCPC or NMC. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £30,000 for a 35 hour week Monday - Friday 9-5.
As an experienced Nurse, Paediatric Nurse or Occupational Therapist you will use your clinical skills and manage your own caseload of clients. The organisation supports clients throughout the North West region, who have acquired a brain injury, spinal injury or life-changing physical disabilities usually due to an accident or a birth injury.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- You will be responsible for completing a thorough and detailed assessment of a client's needs, taking a holistic approach. You will identify their rehabilitation, care, emotional and social needs. You'll implement a rehabilitation and appropriate care package, if and when required, and continually review and assess it, to ensure that it continues to meet the client's goals. The care package will be delivered by an external provider or through supporting the client to directly recruit appropriate staff and to ensure that the care plan is followed.
- Most clients are involved in a claim for personal injury and you will support their claim through accurate report writing and continual re-assessment. You will be able to put into place bespoke packages of care, therapy and equipment, vehicles, etc. that will benefit the client's heath and emotional needs and rehabilitation.
- You'll work within a Multi-disciplinary team consisting of nurses, OT's , Social Workers and other health and social care professionals and be able to share knowledge and experiences with others in the office.
- Depending on your background you will work in either the adults team or children's team.
You don't need to have experience as a Case Manager previously, full training and on-going support will be provided. This role will suit experienced healthcare professionals looking for a change. Our client is looking for Qualified and registered professionals - Nurses, Children's Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Physiotherapists. (You'll need active registration with HCPC or NMC)
- You will need a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Ideally you will have worked in the community before or within a Rehabilitation centre for Brain Injury.
- You will need to be a driver with your own vehicle - mileage is paid at 45p a mile.
Interested? To find out more please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment or call me on 0121 362 2318. Please remember that we can only accept applications from healthcare professionals registered with NMC or HCPC)
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78920231