Leading scientific organisation seeks to appoint a Financial Analyst for a new permanent opportunity within their finance function.
Reporting directly into the CFO, you will help to develop strategic business plans to ensure that the financial processes of the department run smoothly. Specific responsibilities will include:
· Delivery of financial management, including financial analysis, cash flow forecasting and budgeting.
· Preparation of financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
· Work directly with the CFO on taxation matters, and
· Manage payroll, purchasing and payment for the organisation.
· Assisting the CFO with the procurement and implementation of a new cloud based accounting system.
ACCA, ACA, AAT or CIMA Qualified, you will have a proven track record in a similar role, and have proven business partnering and stakeholder management experience. You will be passionate about providing the journey behind the numbers, and also have the ability to work at pace whilst maintaining an accurate, high quality output.
This is a significant, high profile role within a very successful and growing organisation.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963611