We’re currently seeking to recruit an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a market leading food manufacturer.
You’ll work a day shift with an exceedingly skilled team and you’ll have a solid background in engineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Planned maintenance will be the primary point of call, reactive when required. You won’t be firefighting, and you’ll have more than enough time for Continuous Improvement projects.
Multi Skilled Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- PLC- fault finding
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- 17th Edition
- Oil and clean machinery and parts
- Fit new parts as required
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
It is essential for the Multi Skilled Engineer to have experience in a production environment.
This is a great opportunity for an Engineer to join a fantastic business in the food sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the Multi Skilled Engineer will be rewarded with a basic salary of £37,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
The Multi Skilled Engineer role is a days role, but you must cover shifts when required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78645226