Finance Analyst - Maternity Cover
Are you a qualified accountant? Would you like to work for one of the largest employers in Leeds? Do you enjoy working as part of a larger team?
This role will be one of a team of 6 reporting into the Treasury Manager. Team has a commercial as well as a treasury slant and focuses on what money is coming in, what is going out and what can be invested.
- Card acceptance reporting
- bank relationships
- working capital
- hedging programmes
- buying currency (euros/dollars mostly)
- planning and reporting on card acceptance costs
- Cash in transit - G4S and banking relationships.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in process improvement - spreadsheets, reporting etc
- Excel to intermediate level - Vlookups, formulae, pivots
- Good communication skills, able to build relationships with banks etc.
- Attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Outgoing, upbeat
- Treasury is not a pre-requisite
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78364324