Structural Steel 3D Draughtsperson / Design Engineer
Our client requires an experienced Structural Steel 3D Draughtsperson / Design Engineer to join their team.
The role will involve:
• Using Autodesk Inventor to produce detailed drawings and specifications, including parts lists and costings
• Providing structural analysis, design calculations, production drawings
• Arranging meetings and liaising with engineers and other departments to discuss and negotiate processes, costs and any related commercial issues
• Liaising with clients, architects and contractors
• Attending project sites when required
Suitable candidates will have gained experience within a similar role within a structural steel environment with experience of Inventor software.
We are also seeking candidates with a Structural Steel background for Contracts Management, Project Manager, Estimator and Quantity Surveyor positions.
Salary is dependant upon skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78352773