Engineering Shift Supervisor
Position: Engineering Shift Supervisor
Shifts - Days
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
I am offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineering Supervisor with to join a rapidly expanding Company who are going from strength to strength. If you are motivated and keen to progress in a successful Company, then this could be the next step in your career.
This exciting opportunity to work with a leading established fast paced food manufacturer, with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. My client are leaders in supplying award winning products to multiple retailers and manufacturers for over 100 years. We are looking for an Engineering Supervisor with a proven track record of leading a team of engineers, and someone who performs well under pressure. You need to be organised and be able to work well as a team and as a leader. This is a perfect time to join one of the UK's main food suppliers and progress your career, and be part of an ever-growing and successful business, whilst increasing your knowledge and experience in the engineering field.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager your responsibilities would involve:
- Plan the daily workload, manage your team of engineers and minimise downtime
- To monitor progress of plant performance
- Develop and ensure that the planned maintenance procedures are correctly adhered to and completion targets are attain
- Ensure all engineering work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner, in accordance with best manufacturing practice, health and safety legislation and company standards.
- Provide technical expertise and engineering knowledge in resolving engineering pr
- To develop and progress the team to their full capabilities in order to meet personal targets
- On site project support
- Actively involved with CI within the site
- To manage a team confidently and effectively and be able to deal with potentially challenging situations
Ideally, the successful candidate should have at least 5 years supervisory experience, preferably within an FMCG environment, a good attention to detail, determined with a string work ethic and a drive for results, along with the following:-
- Engineering HNC / time served apprenticeship
- Understanding of Engineering Health and Safety Regulations and Legislation
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Organised and self-disciplined with a logical approach along with good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with a positive attitude to lead and motivate your team of engineers
- Project Management
This is an ideal opportunity for a competent and motivated engineering supervisor to be part of a fantastic Company who is rapidly growing from strength to strength.
For more information, please click 'Apply' or contact Laura Keane at The Sterling Choice on 01733 391515.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78966360