New permanent opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with one of the UK's most well-known manufacturing companies in the Worcestershire area. The company is looking to increase its maintenance engineering department due to higher consumer demand.
Shift for maintenance engineer: 3 shift pattern (6am-2pm), (2pm-10pm), (10pm-6am)
Salary for maintenance engineer: £32,000-£38,000
Location for maintenance engineer: Worcestershire
Key responsibilities we are looking for are:
* PPM, routine and reactive maintenance engineering
* Mechanical maintenance engineering knowledge - Hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors
* Electrical fault-finding
* Single and 3 phase motors
* FMCG, printing and packaging machinery maintenance
* PLC fault finding knowledge (e.g. SIEMENS, OMRON, Allen Bradley, etc.)
The key maintenance engineering skills we are looking for:
* Manufacturing, FMCG or any maintenance engineering background affiliated with production
* Heavy machinery maintenance engineering background
* 17th edition can be desirable if you are an electrically biased maintenance engineer
* Can work on your own
* Trained apprenticeship - something in conjunctions with maintenance engineering
What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
If you are a maintenance engineer looking for a new role in a manufacturing and FMCG environment, it would be great to discuss further. If you could send an updated CV and give me a call on I can run through the position with you in more detail.
They are looking to line up interviews quite quickly so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help.
Multi-skilled / Maintenance Engineer / FMCG / Manufacturing / Electrical / Mechanical
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78677986