Accounts Payable Specialist - EMEA
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with one of the most well-respected, high-profile International businesses, who are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing finance team in the Bracknell office for a period of 6 months.
You will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and your duties will include:
- Having active involvement in processing all multi-currency invoices across the EMEA region
- Entering all invoices onto the ERP system ensuring all invoices match the PO information
- Daily monitoring of all queries (via email and letter etc)
- Daily bank reconciliations and supply statement reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of daily payment runs
- Have active involvement with expenses and credit card transactions
- Have active involvement with month-end tasks, ensuring the accounts are closed accurately and on time
- Providing back up for other AP team members as and when required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning business, who can reward you with a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as potential career opportunities further down the line. If this sounds like the right position for you then please apply now to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78360922